Saturday, November 13, 2010

Unprecedented!

I've been listed as a permissible writer of Heap since K. Tabor founded it, I never really posted on it though. I generally find out about neat things after they've lived their life, but I respect this place and am gonna post some news:

Architecture in Helsinki has a new album coming out by the end of this year, tentative name is "Vision Revision." Helsinki makes a variety of music: That BeepLike It or Not.

However, I am more of a politics/current events guy. I don't want to plague this blog with a lengthy post on political affairs, but feel free to check out my personal one on my own blogspot (as shittily designed as it is). Most recent post deals with COICA, a very imminent bill that may threaten free speech and the structure of the internet.

I suppose one other cool thing I know about is a mashup of Daft Punk's "Robot Rock" and Beastie Boys' "Intergalatic". I think it's fantastic. This is a pretty awesome matchup, too.

Also, this guy's music is neat: http://yourimaginaryfriends.bandcamp.com/. He's a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment