Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Natalie Bush- Artist



Since it's late, and I have tendencies to ramble, I'll keep this first post of mine short and simple.
Natalie Bush, college senior, is a painter, poet, and photographer. She has a talent for blending these art-forms, as well as others, together to create beauty. Her pieces reach an achievement many artists' works fall short of doing, they spark something in you and cause you to think about things other than exactly what is right in front of you. She's something different, and something brilliant.
Check out her website
-Emily

4 comments:

  1. I really like the range of her work, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day you posted this, I wrote a lengthy (too lengthy, methinks) response to her art. But, as technology likes to make me her bitch, my browser unexpectedly quit.
    Here's the jist of what i think: I really like her "Gravity and Style" series of paintings. However, I felt her poetry was lacking, except for her "Funeral of a Father" which can be compared to a William Carlos Williams poem.
    Its nice to see a multi talented artist! Especially one that attends a local college! I agree with Kevin, good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Jordan. Poetry is not what she's best at. She has time to grow though, and she has the potential to be a great poet. I'm looking forward to seeing what else she comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. painting is definitely her strength, but it's cool that she's not afraid to venture into different realms of art.

    ReplyDelete