Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PLAYLIST #1 Morning Tea, Snooze Control


Sometimes I get bored and make playlists for different things, The following is a crop of tracks that I have been waking up and driving to school with. Light, Nutty Flavor, goes well with Chai Lattes and Bagels (if you like that sort of thing).

#1 Yalira - The Very Best
#2 Lover - Devendra Banhart
#3 Can You Tell - Ra Ra Riot
#4 One Big Holiday - My Morning Jacket
#5 Queen Bitch - David Bowie
#6 I Want You Back - Jackson Five
#7 Osaka Loop Line - Discovery
#8 Light Powered - Deastro
#9 Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
#10 Road to Joy - Bright Eyes
#11 West Coast - Coconut Records
#12 Walking on a Dream - Empire of the Sun
#13 Campus - Vampire Weekend
#14 Daylight - Matt & Kim
#15 Brothersport - Animal Collective
#16 Smash Lies - Matisyahu

I'm sure that most of you are resourceful enough to get your mitts on these songs if you don't already have them handy...

No comments:

Post a Comment