Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tara McPherson



I wanted to share one of my favorite (and quite possibly favorite) artists with you guys, Tara McPherson. My dad randomly surprised me with her book "Lost Constellations" a while back and her work pretty much captivated me instantly.

check out some of her awesome poster art...



Her red-headed girls are probably my favorite.
(prepare to see some boobies..)




go here to check out more of her work:
http://www.taramcpherson.com/

Hopefully her work will inspire you guys just as much as it inspired me, and hopefully this blog post won't show up to be too terribly long.

xoxo,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I've seen the Beck poster before, but I had never heard of her or seen the rest of her art. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. notta problem, glad you guys liked it.

    ReplyDelete