Saturday, December 26, 2009

RANDOM: Star Wars + Adidas


I gotta say, most of the time merchandising kinda just pisses me off. The exploitation of Where the Wild Things Are got beyond annoying this fall. I will say though if there's one intellectual property that I don't mind seeing turned into clothing, toys, books etc. It's the Star Wars franchise. I don't know why Star Wars is exempt from my disapproval of brand exploitation, it probably has something to do with the fact that Star Wars has always been as much about the merchandise as it has about the films.
Anyway, it looks like Adidas and Star Wars have teamed up to create some awesome kicks due for release next year. I think it might be part of an underground effort to get us fanboys to look cooler.
Check out the the full product line below
Hypebeast

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about commenting on old posts, its just this is the first time ive seen alot of these. Those Skywalkers are so awesome.. i may have to put the $165 on the table and buy them

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can find them that is...
    and no post is too old!

    ReplyDelete