Thursday, March 4, 2010

Peter Funch - Photographer

I don't really have a lot to say about this except for that I think this man has some very interesting work. It has been a long debate on whether or not photography should be considered art, and I think that Peter Funch has made a case defending what photography is capable of expressing. In my humble opinion, his most interesting collection is "Babel Tales". If these photographs were not staged, they have impeccable timing.

DISCLAIMER: The selection "CRASH" has photos of death that could be a bit disturbing, so keep that in mind.

Peter Funch's Website

1 comment:

  1. Wow, his stuff is so unique and intriguing. I'm in agreement that "Babel Tales" was probably his best chapter, though I really liked a lot of stuff in "random happenings". Great find, Marcus!

    ReplyDelete